The American Petroleum Institute’s authorized pressure vessel inspectors must have a broad knowledge base relating to maintenance, inspection, repair, and alteration of pressure vessels. The API Pressure Vessel Inspector Certification examination is designed to determine if individuals have such knowledge.
Piping Layout Engineering
- ❖ Piping Fundamentals.
- ❖ ASME Codes & standards for piping engineering.
- ❖ Pipe fitting and Pipe components.
- ❖ Process Mechanical equipments for piping engineering – API standards, Symbols & Application in piping engineering.
- ❖ Plot plan, Equipment layout & piping engineering GA drawings.
- ❖ Process & Instrumentation diagram/ process flow diagram for piping engineering.
- ❖ Piping specification.
PIPE STRESS ANALYSIS FOR PIPING ENGINEERING
- ❖ Design of pressure Integrity for piping engineering.
- ❖ Design of process piping engineering requirements as per ASME B313.
- ❖ Hydraulic Design of piping engineering.
- ❖ Introduction of pipe stress.
- ❖ Flexibility analysis for piping engineering overview.
- ❖ Pipe & plan calculation overview.
Practicals on piping engineering exercises
- ❖ Equipment building for piping engineering
- ❖ Creating equipment items
- ❖ Nozzle Orientation for piping engineering
- ❖ Piping Modeling
- ❖ Piping Supports
- ❖ Isometric extraction for piping engineering
- ❖ Legent & Symbols in piping engineering
- ❖ PFD & P & ID in piping engineering
- ❖ Isometric for Piping engineering
- ❖ Plot Plan for Piping engineering
- ❖ Equipment layout
- ❖ Stress Analysis for piping engineering